Why a Golf Vacation in Ireland - Our Strengths
Why Golf in Ireland?
Equal to the best ‘Links’ product in the world.
Visually the most dramatic Links product.
Ireland has nearly 40% of the Links product in the world.
Irish ‘friendliness and hospitality’ enhances visitor experience greatly and
The social interaction after golf - the 19th hole, pubs and ‘craic’ factor makes Ireland more fun off the course than any competitor.
Heritage, culture, cuisine, and accommodation, Ireland has an abundance of support product to satisfy tourists.
Increased air access and growth of low cost airlines from new destinations.
High awareness and profile from Ryder Cup, Solheim Cup and other major internationally televised events in recent years.
Courses are well spread geographically. There are several hubs across the country with the potential to cater for top end and mid range tourists.
Personal fondness and testimonials of world famous golfers (Tiger Woods, Tom Watson, Mark O’Meara), with worldclass professionals assisting with this exposure, Padraigh Harrington, Paul McGinley, Darren Clarke, Royal Mcllroy & Graeme McDowell.
Good conditioning of golf courses.
The hub of courses around Dublin are strengthened as a proposition by the proximity to the world-famous city.
Irish Heritage in the US. Many US citizens identify themselves as Irish and are interested to experience the homeland of their ancestry.
- Rory McIlroy's foundation to host 2015 Irish Open at Royal County Down
- Why a Golf Vacation in Ireland - Our Strengths
- Links Golf Scotland
- St Andrews Tee Times 2015
- Golf Trip Ireland
- Home Of Champions Links Golf Tour Northern Ireland
- St. Andrews Old Course Tee Times
- JD Golf Tours v Direct Bookings
- Royal Portrush to stage the IRISH OPEN in 2012
- Darren Clarke joins Northern Ireland Stars with Open Win
- Golf in Ireland Fantastic Offer
- Ryder Cup 2018 Going To France
- 2011 Irish Open returns to Killarney Golf and Fishing Club
- When Will Tiger Woods Return to Golf?
- JD Golf Tours Gift Vouchers
- Solheim Cup 2011 Kileen Castle
- McDowell wins Chevron World Challenge to deny Tiger Woods
- 2010 Dubai World Championship Leader board Day 1
- McDowell confident he can take the honours in Dubai
- Golf Vacation and Golfing Holiday Tips
- Ian Poulter wins UBS Hong Kong Open
- Southwest Ireland Springtime Special 2011
- Graeme McDowell wins US Open
- Padraig Harrington Unveiled as Ireland's Golf Ambassador
- Tiger Woods named in US Ryder Cup Team by Captain Pavin
- IGTOA take Irish Golf Tourism on the PGA Tour this season !