St Andrews Old Course Tee Times 2013
It is not too early to start making plans to visit the Home of Golf in 2013. There are three options available to you to secure a tee time on the Old Course at
As a tour operator partner of the Old Course, JD Golf Tours can apply for discounted times on your behave. Clients planning a trip to Scotland in 2013 need to file their requests to JD Golf Tours for the Old Course no later than 1st October. Each application must clearly state the name of the lead golfer, total number of golfers and dates you are available to play the Old Course. The maximum number of golfers per application is 8. Trade Tee Times are sold in 4-balls only. Successful applications will be notified by 5th November and full payment must be made within 3 weeks, otherwise tee-times will be automatically released and the reservations cancelled. Payment is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Guaranteed Old Course Tee Times, exclusive packages
Guaranteed tee times can be secured by purchasing an Old Course Package which includes a minimum of three nights hotel accommodation at the five star Old Course Hotel, the five star Fairmont St Andrews or the four star Rusacks Hotel, 3 rounds of golf, one guaranteed round on the Old Course, one on Kingsbarns or Carnoustie and one on the New or Jubilee course. Full Scottish breakfast each morning, lunches each day in the clubhouse restaurant, three course dinner in your hotel on one evening and souvenir group photograph taken on the first tee of the Old Course. There is a premium for the exclusive package, price per person sharing £1965.00.
This is the best way to secure a good value tee time, please note, ballot offers no guarantee of success. You can ballot for 2-4 golfers at a time, 48 hours before you wish to play the Old Course. Names, home clubs and handicaps are required when entering the ballot. Enter by telephone or JD Golf Tours can enter on your behave. If you are a single golfer, approach the starter as early as possible on the day you wish to play and let him know that you are willing to join any groups that are not playing in fourballs.
JD Golf Tours have recommended itineraries to play
- St Andrews Old Course Tee-Time2013
- Why a Golf Vacation in Ireland - Our Strengths
- Links Golf Scotland
- Golf Trip Ireland
- St Andrews Old Course Tee Times 2013
- Home Of Champions Links Golf Tour Northern Ireland
- St. Andrews Old Course Tee Times
- JD Golf Tours v Direct Bookings
- Royal Portrush to stage the IRISH OPEN in 2012
- Darren Clarke joins Northern Ireland Stars with Open Win
- Golf in Ireland Fantastic Offer
- Ryder Cup 2018 Going To France
- 2011 Irish Open returns to Killarney Golf and Fishing Club
- When Will Tiger Woods Return to Golf?
- JD Golf Tours Gift Vouchers
- Solheim Cup 2011 Kileen Castle
- McDowell wins Chevron World Challenge to deny Tiger Woods
- 2010 Dubai World Championship Leader board Day 1
- McDowell confident he can take the honours in Dubai
- Golf Vacation and Golfing Holiday Tips
- Ian Poulter wins UBS Hong Kong Open
- Southwest Ireland Springtime Special 2011
- Graeme McDowell wins US Open
- Padraig Harrington Unveiled as Ireland's Golf Ambassador
- Tiger Woods named in US Ryder Cup Team by Captain Pavin